Fit for Sport Breakfast Club, Afterschool Club & Holiday Club
Fit For Sport Extended School Clubs & Holiday Camps at St Raphael’s Catholic Primary School
Extend your child’s school day with Fit For Sport and ensure that they keep active throughout term-time & during the holidays!
Fit For Sport, the UK’s leaders in engaging and educating children through fun physical activity, are delighted to be running an active Extended School Clubs & fun-packed Holiday Camp at our school.
Fit For Sport plan lots of new and exciting activities every day in order to keep our pupils active and engaged whilst learning the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle!
The school term and holiday will be filled activities including; Super Sports, Fit Factor, Thrive Time, Learn Zone, Wellness Zone, Creative Zone, weeks in focus, special events and much more!
The provision is Ofsted registered and will provide you with the peace of mind that your child has access to a variety of opportunities and support beyond the school day and during the holidays.
Children will enjoy:
- action packed multi-sports
- fun movement-based activities and challenges
- opportunities to explore creativity and express themselves
- practicing life skills through a wide range of learning experiences
- child led discovery sessions
- wellbeing activities that promote happiness, mindfulness and kindness
- themed weeks and celebrations that deliver a range of multi-cultural exploration, activity
- inspiration and engaging team challenges that will add a depth to children’s learning beyond the school curriculum
All activities aim to add a depth and richness to children’s learning beyond the school curriculum and include a number of exciting, themed weeks to enhance their Fit For Sport experience.
A healthy snack is provided at our Extended School Clubs - details of which can be found on our website.
Key Information and Dates
Holiday Club Launch Date: October Half Term 2021
Extended School Club Launch Date: September 2021
Breakfast Club runs from 7:30am until school start and breakfast is served.
After School Clubs run from school finish until 18:00pm and a snack is served.
Fit For Sport are delighted to announce bookings for both the Extended School Club at St Raphael’s Catholic Primary School are now live! Keep an eye out for the launch of the Holiday Camp bookings in the near future for October Half Term!
To book please login/create an account and secure your place online at:
Please follow the quick step guide below:
- Register a Fit For Sport account
- Please confirm that you have read the Terms and Conditions
- Add your desired Extended School Club or Holiday Camp location as centre – St Raphael’s Catholic Primary School
- Add your child(ren) to the Fit For Sport account before attempting to make a booking
- Ensure all the Consent questions, Collector, Emergency Contacts and Doctor details are added.
- After this click on Book Activity to make a booking.
- Select the dates you wish to book!
It’s that easy! Fit For Sport’s online booking system allows for flexible payment options including - book now, pay later... where you can secure your autumn term spots today with the first instalment not due until August!
Need Help Registering/Booking? Click here to find their Fit For Sport Booking Help Guide.
Fit For Sport accept:
- Tax Free Childcare
- Childcare Vouchers
If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to call Fit For Sport’s friendly bookings team on 0208 742 4990 or drop them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.